Courses

Friday 18 November 2011

If I were a Butterfly in a Car Showroom...


If I were a butterfly, I would feel like flying away into the sky, and, around the beautiful and charming flowers in multiple colours. (Recently, I got 19 years old and have started My BS-SE classes in a modern and exciting university). So, I would request my parents to buy me a new car that would attract a butterfly like me to use it easily for my transport to the university. Therefore, I would visit a car showroom and found my self drawn towards Toyota Vitz as it satisfied all my requirements which I wanted in my favourite car. VIT has a powerful engine and is economic in fuel consumption. It has comfortable leather seats. It is also equipped with all new technology which a modern car has. As being a butterfly, I would like things in rainbow colours, so I would customize my car with various beautiful colours, like a combination of red, blue, pink and yellow.

HAFIZ MUHAMMAD UMAR 
By: 
                                                                      
Sec: C

No comments:

Post a Comment