Courses

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Personal Statement

I am the youngest child of my parents; four others precede me. In other words, I was born at a time when I could see my parents struggling to build a better future for us. The community I grew up in was neither rich nor poor. And, they made me realize that a person’s worth is not because of his money.
About four years ago, I got an educational opportunity in Malaysia and went there for better studies. What I faced there would be hard for anyone but since I had already learnt about the value of money, friendship, family, peers, and most importantly, of myself, I made my way through all those challenges. Though I must admit that all this was really a struggle, it was worth it.
Two of those years, I spent with the thought of “being on vacation”, but the other half of the time I strived to complete my Diploma in Electrical Engineering with the best grades I could achieve.
My prominent talent is that I am really good with numbers and my practical work has always been graded with no less than good. My personal quality is that I tend to become empathetic towards everyone.
With the lessons I have learned from my mistakes and my personal experiences, I have become a better person who is still focused to his dreams and hopes, which is to build a better future around my loved ones.
By: Burhan Mahmood
Sec: X


No comments:

Post a Comment