Courses

Thursday 19 January 2012

YOU AND ME; THE MORAL SENSE OF DUTY

It’s been long enough since we met. Have you forgotten me or just ignoring me? Don’t you remember me, your soul mate? Don’t you remember the time when we were together and you used to consult me before taking any step? And, I guided you  through all the way in my best capacity? But then what? Why is there a long silence on your part?  What have I done that has pulled you so far away from me?

     Remember, we planned to climb high along the ladder to success along with our morals? Then you declined, but I’m still standing there, waiting for you to return.  I can’t see you falling down. I want to help you out. Why don’t you listen to me??
    Remember, we decided to move towards the right path, but then I didn’t know, what made you drag yourself to the left. Also, we promised to be good companions together to work mutually towards our destination but you changed your mind along with your circle of friends. Why don’t I see myself among your friends now?
    Where are you going my Master? Are you unable to differentiate between the right and wrong or have you forgotten your track? Have you let our plans, our ambitions and our promises slip away, too?
    Did you remember we  planned to stay together to help each other? Then why don’t you trust me now? Why do you ignore my calls? Why don’t you help me when I’m sinking down? Why don’t you hold my hand the way I want to hold yours when you need me?
   See, can you live without me like this for ever? For a moment, just look at yourself. What are you now?  You are a life without ambition, an eye without insight, a body without soul, a mind without thought or a step without direction. You are nothing without me. I was your strength once but now you are weak. I always saved you, but now, why are you ruining yourself?
    You can’t live without me. Why don’t you understand it? I’m your CONSCIENCE. How could you survive without me? When you are unable to think, and, judge the right and wrong, then where would you go? What will you do? Do you know you really need me?? You need my guidance and my help. Just give me a chance once again and I’ll help you move forward and won’t let you down. 
    Let’s be together again. Mutually, we will win the world. Come back before it’s too late. You are not so far away. Please come back. Don’t waste the time anymore. Don’t let it pass away and leaving you with nothing but regrets. Help yourself my Lord…Help yourself by yourself!

AZKAH ANSARI
Sec: D

No comments:

Post a Comment