Courses

Thursday 19 January 2012

My Journey...



I come from a family of honest, intelligent and hardworking people. When I was a kid, my father never gave me a penny for “Free”. He used to make me realize that nothing in this world came for free. Everything has a 'price tag' and you have to earn it. So, whenever I needed some money for myself, I used to go out and wash my dad's car. At times, washing his car didn't do any good to me financially, so I used to clean his room or iron his clothes, too. Bargaining with my father was almost as talking to a wall. I used to feel a great sense of achievement when I eventually convinced him in some matters. These skills have been helping me in my professional life while convincing my clients and potential clients to get the work done for me.
After college, I got admitted to a very renowned university of Pakistan, NUST. I worked all the way up to my final year due to the brilliant genes I inherited from my parents. My journey over there made me what I am today. My teachers groomed me in such a way that having a job, which most students want after their studies, was the last thing on my to-do list. My teachers and my entrepreneurial seniors inspired me. This is why when I was in my final year in NUST, I got an opportunity and dropped out of the school to build a team of web designers to start a software firm. Since then, it has been a little above three years and we are growing on a bigger scale. It has been one of the best decisions of my life when I finally took the opportunity on the right time. My father always taught me to have a backup plan for everything you do. So now, here I am at UMT completing my degree while working and paying for my tution fee. 
Emmad Ahmed
Section X

No comments:

Post a Comment