Courses

Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Personal Statement…

Basically, I belong to Peshawar but in my childhood my father was posted to Lahore because of his job and we also came along. In the beginning, I didn’t know Urdu language and it was really hard for me to stay at school, but due to my nice teachers I could make it finally to continue my studies. As a result, I learnt to work hard. The best thing about the whole episode was that I did not leave the school in any case. By the time I was studying for my matriculation, I had developed interest in Science subjects. No doubt, again they were my great teachers who made learning a pleasant experience for me. Afterwards, I chose FSc Pre-medical but could not get enough marks to get admitted to medical college. Then, I became interested in Psychology, maybe because, unconsciously, I felt it next interesting subject after medicine, and, secondly, because I liked to understand the people around and take good care of them. So, I came to UMT to continue my studies in psychology. Here, as always, I had full support of my parents and teachers. In future, I see myself as a successful psychologist.
By: Iram Khan
Sec: D

No comments:

Post a Comment