Courses

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Personal Statement

It’s me, Muhammad Iftikhar; a kind and charming personality! I was born in Karachi. That time, my father was an IT Professional working at a private organization. So, he always told me about the world of IT, about computer games and that how did they develop. Often, I found the popular video games like Fifa, Mologl available in his office. Thus, my interest developed towards Computer Programming. I told my dad that I wanted to be an IT professional and he allowed me to do so. So, I came to Lahore, the city of colleges and universities, where I got admission in BS(CS) Program at GC university. I loved to play computer games and I always wondered how these games could develop. During my second semester in university, my teacher gave me a task to develop a Chess game. I was really enthusiastic about the project, but unfortunately, I didn't know anything about graphics. So, I started exploring on graphics. After a few times, I became able to use it. Finally, I accomplished my task and presented it successfully. Thus, I really learnt a lot with this small assignment. It was a turning point and afterwards I never looked back.  Today, I’m a Professional in Google organization. My passion towards games has taken me there. I want to excel in this field and I am very focused towards my goal.    
By: M. Ifthikhar
Sec: X

No comments:

Post a Comment