Courses

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Personal Statement:A Future Journalist


This is Muhammad Abdullah. I appreciate myself as a loyal and sincere person. In my school time, I used to participate in numerous sports activities and Naat competitions. And, luckily, I won many of them. Moreover, I was chosen as the Head Boy of my school twice.
             I did my intermediate privately and came to UMT by getting good marks. My all life has been like a roller coaster as I lost my father when I was only three years old. I grew up in a very mature type of circumstances that made me look serious.
            Life is very difficult and I know I can handle difficulties with ease because of my two distinctive qualities, i.e. loyalty and sincerity. I think these are the key ingredients of life. They build the foundation of every relationship, personal or professional. What I am today is due to these qualities. Rather than looking towards people for rewards of my good deeds or services, I always expect it from Allah. In future, I want to serve my country as a journalist and an anchor person.
By: Muhammad Abdullah
Sec: D

No comments:

Post a Comment