Courses

Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Personal Statement…


I belong to a middle class but educated family. I did my matriculation and intermediate  from Karachi. I passed my matriculation and intermediate exams with 80% and 70%  marks respectively, which made me and my parents very proud of me. Then, I dreamt of doing my BBA, and my family supported me a lot. Now, my goal is to complete my BBA with a 4 GPA.
As a person, I am very kind hearted and loving. I feel happy to help out others in any kinds of problems. Similarly, I give my mother a helping hand at house chores, especially I love to cook for my family.
This way, my parents and family feel very proud of me and pray for me, which is the biggest reward. In future, I would like to go for higher studies in Business Administration.
By: Azka Manahil
Sec: D

No comments:

Post a Comment