Courses

Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Personal Statement…


This is 19 years old Rehab Ahmad. I am number 2 among 4 siblings; I have an elder brother and a younger brother and a sister. I have been very bright since my childhood. I remember, those days I used to be very imaginative. Whenever I read a story book, I could imagine all its details.
           In my primary classes at a school in  Saudi Arabia,  I used to enjoy playing with remote control cars, and, at that point I decided to be an Automobile engineer. After a short while, I returned to Pakistan and got admission in Army Public School, Okara Cantt. There,  my day dreams got influenced by the school environment and I thought of joining the Pakistan Army.
            Then, I changed my school for higher classes and got admitted in D.P.S Okara. I did my matriculation and intermediate from there. I was known as a successful all rounder;  I was among the top students and was a table tennis champion at provincial, division and district levels.  Also, I was good at singing rap songs, playing piano and whatever I wanted to do.
             During my  intermediate level studies, I started to spend time on my laptop and ended up in developing my interest in software. Soon, I became famous as a ‘Multimedia guy’ in my college.  In other words, it meant software hacking, video direction editing, or anything related to our computer system. I learnt what I needed to learn. And, I did it all on my own.                  
Now, I dream of getting admission to UCA for further studies in software to become a competent IT  professional.
By: Rehab Ahmad
Sec: X

No comments:

Post a Comment